- USE OF SITE
- You are granted a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable and non-sublicensable right to use this Site and the content, software, information and programs provided on this Site (collectively and individually, such content, software, information and programs, the “Content”).
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NO SECURITY IS PROVIDED WITH RESPECT TO ANY DATA, CONTENT, OR INFORMATION THAT YOU UPLOAD TO THE SITE OR OTHERWISE USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT OSS HAS NO OBLIGATION TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OR SECURITY OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION THAT YOU UPLOAD TO THE SITE OR USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT OSS HAS NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DATA BREACH.
- You agree that:
You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Site.
You will not place false or misleading information on the Site.
You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Site in a manner not expressly permitted by OSS.
You will not input or upload to the Site any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Site or the Content or that infringes the intellectual property rights of another.
You may not use or access the Site or the Content in any way that, in OSS's judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Site or the Content or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the Site or the Content.
- You acknowledge that all right, title, and interest in and to the Site and the Content and all intellectual property rights with respect thereto are and at all times shall remain the sole property of and proprietary to OSS. You are granted only a temporary, limited right of use of the Site and the Content, which right of use is not coupled with an interest and is revocable at any time by OSS.
- The license in Section 1.1 grants You a limited, personal, nontransferable, nonsublicensable, revocable license to access and use the Site and Content only in the manner presented by OSS and in the manner expressly permitted by OSS. Except for this limited license, OSS does not convey any interest in or to the Site or the Content or any other OSS property by permitting You to access the Site. Except to the extent required by applicable law, none of the Content may be reverse-engineered, modified, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of OSS. You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit or otherwise use the Content in any way, unless expressly permitted to do so by OSS.
- While OSS is not distributing any source or binary code to You hereunder, we may use code on and/or in delivery of the Site available under open-source licenses that constitute separate agreements. Use of such code by OSS or You is subject to the applicable open-source licenses. Such open-source licenses are available at: www.newtonsoft.com/json (MIT License) and www.haskell.org (BSD-3 Clause License).
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- Disclaimer. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED AS IS. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT AND ANY RESULTS OBTAINED FROM USING THE SITE OR THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. OSS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT AND ANY RESULTS THAT ARE OBTAINED USING THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
- EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY, IN NO EVENT WILL OSS (ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND REPRESENTATIVES) BE LIABLE HEREUNDER OR OTHERWISE, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND THE CONTENT AND THE RESULTS THAT ARE OBTAINED USING THE SITE OR THE CONTENT FOR ANY CLAIMS OF PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES BASED ON RELIANCE, COVER, COSTS OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, TORT, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS REPUTATION OR GOODWILL. OSS AND ITS AFFILIATES HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR AGAINST USER BY ANY THIRD PARTY. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SITE OR ANY OF THE CONTENT OR RESULTS OBTAINED FROM USING THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, OSS’S AND ITS AFFILIATES’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL NOT BE IN EXCESS OF ONE DOLLAR.
- You agree to use the Site in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rulings and regulations and in a fashion that does not, in the sole judgment of OSS, negatively reflect on the goodwill or reputation of OSS and shall take no actions which would cause OSS to be in violation of any laws, rulings or regulations applicable to OSS.
- OSS and the Site are based in the United States. The United States and certain other jurisdictions control the export of products and information. You agree to comply with all such applicable restrictions and not to export or re-export the Content to countries or persons prohibited under the United States or other applicable export control laws or regulations. If You access and download the Content, You represent that You are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are not a person or entity to which such export is prohibited. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of Your local jurisdiction and any other applicable laws regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Content.