ASN.1 extension for Visual Studio
Extending Microsoft Visual Studio family of products with ASN.1 editing
- Syntax highlighting and coloring
- Schema validation and error highlighting
- Subsection folding and more
UsageOpen an existing ASN.1 schema file or create a new one (the file should have an .asn extension) and start editing.
1. Downloading from the marketplace, then double-click on it to install.
2. Managing extensions from within Visual Studio, searching for ASN1 and installing the one from OSS Nokalva, Inc.
Licensing is available on the extension’s marketplace page.
ASN.1 standards supportedThe extension supports the ITU-T 2015 series of ASN.1 specifications and the new JSON encoding rules (certain less popular ASN.1 features may not be supported, contact OSS for details).
☞ We appreciate your feedback.