Microsoft Visual Studio Add-On for ASN.1 schemas
☞ Install the add-on from inside Visual Studio or download it from the marketplace.
- Syntax highlighting and coloring
- Schema validation and error highlighting
- Type navigation ("Go to definition" and "Find all references")
- Subsection folding and more and more
UsageOpen an existing ASN.1 schema file or create a new one (the file should have an .asn extension) and start editing.
ASN1Vsx works with Visual Studio 2015 and Visual Studio 2017. You can instal it in two ways:
1. Downloading from the Visual Studio marketplace, then double-click on it to install it in Visual Studio.
2. Using the Extension Manager from within Visual Studio. Navigate to the Tools menu, choose Extensions and Updates, choose and expand the Online Gallery node, search for ASN1Vsx to download and install.
ASN.1 standards supportedASN1Vsx supports the ITU-T 2015 series of ASN.1 specifications and the new JSON encoding rules (certain less popular ASN.1 features may not be supported, contact OSS for details).
☞ ASN1Vsx is a free tool in beta stage, we'd appreciate your feedback.